AWESOME! 5 Air Fryer Recipes


Hey guys one of my favorite small. appliances these days is the air fryer. they're just so handy and you can make. so many things in it so quickly so if. 


You are also enjoying the air fryer. craze here are five new things you can. make in your air fryer so for this demo. I am using a Philips airfryer I think.

They make great air fryers in fact the. first one I had was black and I loved it. for many years but then I went to the. inspired home housewares show and fell. in love with this spiffy model and.

Philips was kind enough to send me one. to test it out and I have to say I loved. it more than my original air fryer it's. so great I love it because the basket is. bigger so you can really put a lot more.

Food in it which makes it great for. families you can take them apart and. clean them and you can also put them in. the dishwasher it's in my Amazon shop so. I'll leave you a link in the description.


If you want to know where to get it. ok so first up I love to make quick and. easy taquitos in my airfryer this is a. great thing that I'll make for my kids.

For a quick snack or sometimes they'll. even have them for dinner so for our. taquitos we're gonna be working with. white corn tortillas I find that they. work a little bit better than the yellow. corn because they're a bit more pliable.

So I like to spray them just with some. olive oil then I like to put them in a. pan and heat them on either side. especially if they've been in the. refrigerator because they will get a little bit more firm in the fridge and it's better if they're really pliable so.

That they roll up easily then you can. take a cheese stick and just slice the. cheese stick down the center you're not. trying to cut it you just want to create. kind of like a little pocket because. then we are going to put some of these. 


Delicious fire roasted chilies on top of. that and kind of stuff it in then you're. going to roll up your tortilla and then. just make sure that the seam side is.

Down put it in your air fryer set the. temperature for 400 degrees Fahrenheit. and then I like to go anywhere from 7 to. 10 minutes I say 7 to 10 because. depending on the model of air fryer. you're using it could vary and then you will see when you take them out you have these delicious cheesy crispy taquitos.

Garnish with a little queso fresco some. fresh cilantro and there you have it a. quick and easy snack in like 15 minutes. and it's also really great with some homemade guacamole okay next up when you have a little bit of a craving for something sweet but you don't want to go. through the effort of having to make a full pie you can make these cute little. blueberry hand pies instead so working. with some store-bought pie dough now.

Usually I like to make my own pie dough. but in this instance it's so quick and. easy and I've left you a link in the. description for the brand that I think. is the best for store-bought pie dough. and cut out three inch circles I think. that size works the best and then taking a pastry brush just go ahead and brush.


Some egg white all around the perimeter. this is going to act as a seal when we. go to close the hand pies up then you're. gonna take a spoonful of blueberry jam. but this really works with any fruit so. if you prefer strawberry or raspberry. you could do that too and then I like to.

Sprinkle a few fresh blueberries on top. of that and then for a little zing you. could also add a little bit of freshly. grated lemon zest then you're gonna. place the second circle on top and then. working with a fork that you have dipped.

In some flour go ahead and just press. the seal down all the way around and that creates a nice little decorative. seal as well and then you can go ahead. and cut two slits in the dough on either. side just for some ventilation and then. brush the whole thing with some. additional egg white and then using a spatula you can transfer these into your.


Air fryer I usually can fit four at a. time and then set the air fryer for 350. degrees Fahrenheit and let them go for. anywhere from 8 to 10 minutes and when. you open that little drawer you're gonna. be so excited because you're gonna see.

These cute little hand pies that are. just bubbling with blueberry jam and fresh blueberry go ahead and serve them with some vanilla ice cream and sometimes I also like to sprinkle some. raw almonds on top and it just makes for the best quick and easy dessert I just. love these. moving on to something a little bit healthier my roasted cauliflower salad. sometimes my husband will love this for. dinner when he's trying to eat a little. bit lighter after I fed him too many.

Cakes too many hand pies so you're gonna. take three cups of cauliflower florets. to that you're gonna add a 1 and 1/2 teaspoons of olive oil now most air fryers say that you don't need any oil and I find that to be true if you want.

Kind of a drier effect but sometimes I just think a little bit of oil is really. good because it adds a little bit more flavor so I do add just a little bit of oil and then you're also going to add 3/4 teaspoon of dried oregano and some salt and pepper to taste and then you can toss that all up pop it in your.

Airfryer and then you're gonna set this at 375 degrees for 10 minutes and the thing that I love about the air fryers is that they're all ready to go there's no preheating involved you can switch the temperature between batches.

If you're making different things and. it's just so freakin easy and then when. you open that drawer you'll see these. beautiful cauliflower and how charred. they are and they're perfectly done just. a little bit tender sprinkle with some pine nuts squeeze some fresh lemon juice. on top and then garnish with a little. bit of fresh parsley it's such a great flavor combination it makes for a great.

Little side dish or a weeknight dinner. now moving on to a little cocktail. nibble so anytime we were in France my. husband's family always loads up on what. they call gateau aperitif which are. these little cheesy crunchy starchy. snacks that you serve usually during the. cocktail hour so I wanted to see if I. can make my own in the airfryer and they. come out so beautifully okay so to make.

These little savory snacks you're gonna. take a small bowl and add a 1/2 teaspoon. of garlic powder 1/2 a teaspoon of. freshly cracked pepper 1/2 a teaspoon of. sesame seeds and 1/8 of a teaspoon of. salt and then you also want to add about. 2 to 3 teaspoons of freshly grated. Parmesan cheese then stir the whole. mixture up and then you have your. seasoning and then working with. store-bought puff pastry I really like. to use the Pepperidge Farm brand for. this because they already come scored in.


3 panels which makes this super easy. because what you're gonna do is cut off. one of the panels. and then sprinkle your seasoning blend. on one side kind of pressing it in so. that it adheres and put the rest of the. seasoning on the other side and then you. can go ahead and cut like 1-inch strips. all the way down the panel and then you. can take each strip and twist it twice. so that sort of lays flat and then once.

You have all that done you can just lay. them in the airfryer I usually can get. one panel in the airfryer at a time and. then you're gonna set your airfryer to. 400 degrees Fahrenheit and let them go. anywhere from 9 to 10 minutes when you. open that little drawer you'll see how. cute these are they are so delicious.

They puff up they get nice and cheesy. and golden-brown people will think you. slaved all day over these and they pair. really well with a nice glass of cold. champagne and then next up croutons I. love to make garlicky croutons in the airfryer they are so quick and easy.

So I usually will store bread after. either a party or if I feel like it's. going to stale and I can't use it right. away I will just cut it up into some. cubes pop them in a ziplock bag and. throw them in my freezer and then any.

Time I'm making a salad or a soup or I. need a crouton I'll just take a handful. of them frozen you don't even need to. fall them out drizzle with a teaspoon of. olive oil add 1 minced garlic cloves. season with salt and pepper and a good. pinch of herbs de Provence toss your. mixture up and then pop them in the air. fryer at 350 for 810 minutes.

These are wonderful on top of a soup or. even on top of a homemade grilled. chicken Caesar salad and if you haven't. seen that recipe and you want to learn. how to make that you can click the annotation here and I'll see you over. annotation here and I'll see you over there.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel